Symetra is excited to announce they have enhanced and extended their Symetra IUL Extra Coverage Program!
If you have clients who could benefit from additional death benefit coverage without full underwriting, the Symetra IUL Extra Coverage Program may be a good fit for them. Clients who have purchased up to $3 million of fully underwritten Symetra permanent life insurance within the last two and a half years can purchase an additional Symetra Protector or Accumulator IUL policy for up to $1 million in coverage with limited underwriting.1
Enhanced program highlights:
- Available April 1, 2020 (Extended availability!)
- Products offered: Symetra Protector IUL and Accumulator IUL (Now includes Accumulator!)
- Maximum additional death benefit coverage: $1 million
- Client ages 60 or younger who have been issued a fully underwritten Symetra permanent life insurance policy (or policies) within the past two and a half years at a Standard rate class or better can qualify for the program. 2 (Extended from two years to two and a half years!)
- Symetra will request an MIB, MVR (motor vehicle record) and a Rx script check.