We know you want the best products and rate class offers for your clients. That’s why we’re launching our new Carrier Match Program!
Starting September 1, 2023, we’ll match formal or informal rate class offers from our group of eligible life insurance carriers.
The program is available with our market-leading Accumulator Ascent and Protector IUL products for issue ages 20-65 and face amounts up to $5 million.1
Here’s how it works:
- Submit two matching underwriting offers from our group of eligible carriers dated within 90 days of your Symetra application (instant and accelerated underwriting programs are excluded)
- All underwriting requirements used to assess the rate must be included in the carrier’s offer.
- Any “subject to” additional requirements (such as APS) will apply, and the final offer is subject to the favorable review of these requirements.
- Approval of the carrier match is subject to a fully completed Symetra application and review of routine and/or outstanding requirements such as MIB, MVR, Rx, and Dx.
- Cases must be submitted by December 31, 2023, and issued by January 31, 2024.